The majority of us worry about how braces may make us
look. Whether they will be uncomfortable or if it will be difficult to eat and
clean your teeth.
Here at Midlands Smile Centres in Birmingham and Alcester, we are offering a modern alternative, which can keep your teeth straight and your smile bright.
Invisalign’s
Invisible Braces are transparent removable ‘clear aligners’
which are not only almost invisible, but also removable, allowing you to eat
and clean with ease.
Our Experienced Orthodontists at Midlands Smile Centre
make these clear
retainers specifically for you, by using moulds taken of your teeth. These
moulds make the retainers comfortable and discrete, meaning neither you nor
others notice them.
To allow you to reach that smile you desire, a treatment
plan is made, which involves a succession of slightly different aligners by
using the Invisalign's 3D modelling system, this plan can be shown to you in
detail before you agree to any treatment. With several clear retainers this
allows you to take them out so the clear aligners
are not permanent until the treatment is over, like traditional braces.
Kelly – Handsworth Wood Midlands Smile Centre
“My invisible braces are almost unnoticeable. I can’t
believe how fast the results have been. MSC’s finance plan has meant I’ve
finally been able to afford the Invisalign's treatment. My teeth now look great
and I feel like they have made me look younger. I just wish I’d done it sooner”
We have over 7 practices across Birmingham and Alcester, making Midlands Smile Centre your local dentist. We offer competitive rates which means you don’t have to waste time looking elsewhere. Book an appointment today at one of our dental practices for a consultation with one of our Orthodontic specialists, to see how Invisalign's could help you!

No comments:
Post a Comment